Full Time Minnesota Tech Job
Daugherty Business Solutions
Team Daugherty is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our Minneapolis team. In this role, you will focus on helping companies across various industries to design a developmental roadmap, improve strategy and reduce costs. This position will deliver product development strategies (organization, global footprint, cost management, processes and metrics), enable technology solutions, and change management programs to help improve a company’s operation.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading SDLC projects for clients around the metro area.
- Implementing service management solutions to deliver client value.
- Assisting in the designing of service and support models to enable critical business services.
- Setting and managing client expectations specific to the project.
- Delivering engaging, informative, well-organized business solutions and presentations.
- Overseeing cross-functional projects and exhibiting an understanding of critical cross module integration points.
- Accurately forecasting, reporting and managing project budget.
We are looking for someone with:
- A 4-year college degree in computer science or business.
- 3+ years of prior management consulting experience.
- 7+ years of related experience in a project management specific role within IT departments and management consulting organizations.
- Depths in at least one of the following areas: SDLC, business intelligence, business strategy, custom application design or mobile technologies.
- Agile or SCRUM experience (preferred).
- A strong background and experience leading custom SDLC projects with multiple technologies.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
You love to explore new projects and share your expertise. You enjoy tackling challenging projects and assignments. You are eager to develop skills across multiple methodologies. As a Daugherty employee you will work collaboratively with clients, developers, usability & design experts, and business analysts to create world-class solutions.
If you would like to speak with me about this send any of the following: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn or GitHub. Heck, I’ll take a good haiku:
Principal & Evangelist
Minnesota Headhunter, LLC