Full Time Minnesota IT Job
Daugherty Business Solutions
Team Daugherty is adding Software Engineers with a .NET focus to our Minneapolis team. In this role, you will develop solutions for unpredictable and varied problems for multiple clients around the metro area. The ideal candidate will have superior technical expertise within database, patter implementation, coding and architecture. This position will focus primarily on programming, but may be involved with design specifications, as well as implementation of various applications.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Analyzing application specifications and technology approaches to ensure business requirements are met and are scalable for future product releases.
- Working with business analysts and management to recommend future application solutions.
- Producing conceptual design documents and detailed specifications for large-scale and complex projects to reinforce our technical product and architectural standards.
- Collaborating with business analysts to diagnose and resolve complex defects identified throughout testing phases.
We are looking for someone with:
- A 4-year college degree in computer science or business.
- 8+ years of experience in software development with strong customer focus and requirements-driven design and development.
- 3+ years of experience in VB.NET or C#.
- Experience developing software using the .NET framework.
- Knowledge of WCF, developing Web services in the .NET environment, service oriented architecture and multi-tier software design and development.
- Experience developing both WinForms and web-based .NET applications
- A thorough understanding of SDLC processes and methodologies and involvement in the complete product development life cycle.
- Familiarity with the design and implementation of relational databases with hands-on experience with at least one of the following: Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server.
- Experience in RUP and Agile development methodologies and associated tools.
- Experience with object-to-relational mapping tools such as NHibernate or Entity Framework and Spring.NET or StructureMap for loC patterns.
- Experience with build systems such as: Ant or Maven.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
At Daugherty Business Solutions, we believe that a fusion of insight, talent and technology makes companies run better.
If you would like to speak with me about this send any of the following: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn or GitHub. Heck, I’ll take a good haiku:
Principal & Evangelist
Minnesota Headhunter, LLC