Full Time Minnesota IT Job
Daugherty Business Solutions
Team Daugherty is looking for an Enterprise Technical Architect to join our team! This role will require an impactful thought leader with strong technical expertise, problem solving skills and consultative experience. This is an enterprise role that will work with all of Daugherty’s branches (Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis, St. Louis) and will require up to 50% travel.
The professional in this position will have a working knowledge of leading software engineering principles in topics such as:
- Application architecture – web, mobile and microservices.
- Continuous delivery/DevOps.
- Cloud platforms including AWS, Open Stack, Azure, etc.
- Reliability/Chaos Engineering.
As the Enterprise Technical Architect, your responsibilities will include solution crafting and sales support, as well as serving as a trusted advisor to clients in new technology areas.
We are looking for someone with:
- A 4-year degree in Computer Science or a similar area of focus.
- 10+ years of hands-on development experience.
- A proven track record of early adoption of emerging technologies.
- The ability to mentor other Software Engineers in architectural issues and best practices, including the ability to be hands-on with a keyboard if needed.
- Effective one-to-one and group presentation skills.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Robust career development and training.
At Daugherty Business Solutions, we believe that a fusion of insight, talent and technology makes companies run better.
If you would like to speak with me about this send any of the following: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn or GitHub. Heck, I’ll take a good haiku:
Principal & Evangelist
Minnesota Headhunter, LLC