Full Time Minnesota Tech Job
Daugherty Business Solutions
Do you have the skills and desire to assure technical excellence and innovation within teams? Do you have a strong knowledge of the latest architectures and technologies? Are you a natural leader? If so, then we have the perfect position for you!
Team Daugherty is in search of a Software Architecture and Engineering Line of Service Lead to join us in Minneapolis/St. Paul. The Minneapolis software and architecture team is a dynamic group of about 50. This position will interact heavily with our other lines of service: Data & Analytics, Business Analysis & Architecture, Agile Transformation, and Program & Project Management. Along with client strategy and successful delivery, this opportunity plays a part in helping Daugherty Business Solutions to have the best consultants and the strongest team. You will spend some of your time in this role mentoring other developers. You will be able to help them to improve their skills, as well as progress through their career at Daugherty from a Software Engineer I to an Enterprise Architect. We strive to provide our employees with the tools to expand their technical capabilities as well as their business advisory skills. Your ability to help those around you to grow within their skill set, and within our organization, is an attribute that will set you apart from other candidates.
In addition to exhibiting your strong leadership skills, you will be responsible for the following:
- Designing and providing estimates for solutions to meet the client’s business and technical needs.
- Analyzing application specifications and technology approaches to ensure business requirements are met and are scalable for future product releases.
- Investigating future products, and making proposals that may include reusable components.
- Working with the Scrum Teams and management to recommend future application solutions and investments to increase efficiencies.
- Demonstrating fluency in technical aspects of a suite of specialized products and business applications.
- Producing conceptual design documents for large-scale projects.
- Leading a team to diagnose and resolve complex defects.
- 15+ years of software development and design experience.
- Experience managing software development teams and fostering an engaging environment.
- Experience working in a pre-sales capacity to help clients understand a vision.
- Interest and experience connecting to the local and national software development community through events and speeches.
- Experience with enterprise architecture and helping clients understand define their problem and connect the right Daugherty architects and engineers to tackle it.
- Consulting experience.
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD and Agile development.
- Knowledge of Microservices, modern best software practices, and emerging technologies.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Robust career growth opportunities.
- Local model with limited travel.
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing, incentive pay and a 401(k) savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
While every project is different, they all begin the same way—with Daugherty finding ways to add unique value to our clients. We have a 30+ year history of developing lasting relationships, driving business growth, and celebrating the people, talent and ideas that make it all possible.
If you would like to speak with me about this send any of the following: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn or GitHub. Heck, I’ll take a good haiku:
Principal & Evangelist
Minnesota Headhunter, LLC