Full Time Minnesota IT Job
Daugherty Business Solutions
Team Daugherty is looking for a Data Architect to join our growing team in Minneapolis. In this role, you will craft business intelligence and data management solutions for clients in the metro area. You will have the opportunity to work with analysts, technical team leads and software engineers on business intelligence related architectural issues and best practices.
As a Data Architect you will be responsible for the following:
- Creating and designing data management solutions.
- Managing other business intelligence analysts and developers throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assisting in the design and development of dashboards, reports and other business intelligence metrics.
- Acting as lead and subject matter expert for clients, including training, design sessions, workshops and project meetings.
- Collaborating with clients to design data management and business intelligence solutions.
- Applying best business intelligence practices, including data manipulation and data visualization.
- Identifying and documenting potential data sources and flows.
- Analyzing existing enterprise data warehouse structures to determine relevance to business needs.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in data management, data analysis and business intelligence.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Demonstrated data analysis skills.
- Experience working with at least two integration tools (DTS, SSIS, Informatica, Data Stage, etc.).
- Proven experience in data modeling/architecture (Operational, Data Warehouse and Data Mart Design).
- Knowledge of CASE tools (Erwin, ORACLE Designer 2000, ER/Studio, etc.).
- Experience in OLAP tools (Analysis Services, Cognos, Business Objects, etc.).
- Experience using reporting tools (Crystal Reports, ProClarity, etc.).
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
At Daugherty Business Solutions, we believe that a fusion of insight, talent and technology makes companies run better.
If you would like to speak with me about this send any of the following: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn or GitHub. Heck, I’ll take a good haiku:
Principal & Evangelist
Minnesota Headhunter, LLC