Full Time Minnesota IT Job
Daugherty Business Solutions
Team Daugherty is looking to add a Business Analyst to the Minneapolis team! This individual will be involved in the creation, design and build of new business models and, upon completion, integration and operation of them. Working across the spectrum of management consulting activity and industries, you will have greater opportunities to broaden your career and tackle complex stimulating challenges. This will enable you to accumulate the requisite skills and experiences to develop the functional and industry expertise needed to progress within management consulting and continue to deliver value to our clients.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Serving as knowledge owner for a single system or business process area.
- Working with a team to analyze, diagnose and resolve unpredictable and varied problems using diverse methods and tools.
- Advising client users on application design alternatives and business process change opportunities.
- Connecting user needs to emerging technologies in order to acquire or design tools, techniques and approaches that allow client users to realize optimal project delivery results.
- Delivering integrated business systems support to users (internal and external to IT), and applying an expert understanding of the business issues and the impact of technology.
- Executing and managing moderate functional testing efforts.
- Identifying, addressing, managing and escalating risks and issues within a project.
We are looking for someone with:
- A 4-year college degree.
- 5+ years related experience in a business analysis role within IT departments and management consulting organizations.
- Preferred depths in at least one of the following areas: systems integration, business process management, financial analysis, marketing, supply chain, retail or telecommunications.
- Strong SQL skills with the ability to write complex SQL statements that analyze data and create prototypes.
- Familiarity with several software delivery methodologies (RUP/Agile/Waterfall).
- Strong knowledge of requirement gathering, use case analysis and user acceptance testing.
- CBAP for business analysis (preferred).
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
If you would like to speak with me about this send any of the following: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn or GitHub. Heck, I’ll take a good haiku:
Principal & Evangelist
Minnesota Headhunter, LLC