Full Time Minnesota IT Job
SWAT has an immediate need for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (Sr. SDET) to test various external and internal facing products and applications including web applications, web services and microservices.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Hands on experience in Architecting Test Automation utilizing Cucumber.js and SpecFlow
- Proven experience in developing Test Harness/Stub services for API testing
- Experience testing distributed n-tier application
- Ability to analyze user cases, stories, requirements and or technical specifications into test cases
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Collaborate with remote teams and communicate the priorities.
- Working Knowledge of NoSQL databases –mongoDB or Cassandra
- Build Tools: Jenkins
- Source Control: Good knowledge of working with at least one Source control system - Git, Stash, SVN etc.
- Define and Implement the Functional Test automation strategy to support CI/CD in a DevOps delivery model utilizing Jenkins, Docker.
- Implementing Test Automation for both API and UI using CucumberJS and SpecFlow
- Work with Agile/Scrum teams, Mentor the QA Team members and work with them implementing the Test Automation.
- Coordinate the E2E Testing and Load & Performance testing
- Automated Test Data Management
About SWAT Solutions:
SWAT Solutions is a St Louis Park, Minnesota based consultancy that provides complete Software Quality (QA) services.
Our concentrated focus has allowed us to become experts in the field of software quality. Our consultants are software quality professionals who have made this their careers in understanding and working towards the common goal of our clients…to help create the best product that reaches beyond expectations. Excellent benefits, competitive pay, and professional growth with a solid commitment to diversity.
SWAT Solutions provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.
To apply click Senior Software Development Engineer in Test