Full Time Minnesota IT Job
Are you a Senior Product Manager who understands the importance of a sense of urgency through innovation (Get After It)? Do you see yourself as someone who understands the importance of accountability in getting results (Results Matter)? And finally, do you have a constant need to push the envelope of growth, and are energized through reinvention (Thirst For Growth)?
Does this sound like you?
- You have experience both with driving roadmaps AND market strategies for innovative products.
- You’ve worked with both “brown field” and “green field” product lines?
- Your previous experience has included rapid prototyping and development through iterations and fast “incrementation”;
- You have the ability to convey the compelling nature of our solutions to customers, partners, and prospects
- You have a knack for building trust and influence among all product stakeholders
Why work at SPS?
- We’re a growing technology product company (not to mention the largest cloud company HQ’d in Minnesota).
- You’ll have a chance to join a Product Team that has already done amazing work, and we’re looking to push “Beyond” to the next plane. You’ll have plenty of influence and ability to shape our trajectory as we continue to navigate through our continued growth.
- We’ve got some of the best and brightest minds pushing innovation, and we’re always looking for like-minded folks to join the team.
- Analyze the needs of the customer base and identify new product opportunities based on market demand and company direction
- Develop a product strategy and roadmap through analysis of target markets, competitive landscape, customer personas, use cases, customer benefits, and solution value propositions
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to identify market potential to ensure product can successfully compete in the market
- Create the sales tools; presentations, evaluation materials, ROI, success stories, “what sells” documents, qualifications documents, etc.
- Support sales with sales training, ongoing competitive and sales positioning
- Support sales by providing product training and demonstrations
Required Experience/ Skills
- You have strong technical chops which includes 5+ years of relevant experience, including deep analytical and technical acumen; previous experience with lean start-up methodologies highly prized;
- You have an intermediate-to-advanced Technical Architecture
- Proven ability to work in a matrixed, cross-functional team (product management, support, sales and senior management)
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong verbal, written & presentation communication skills, with ability to translate technical & customer information into products requirements
- You’ve worked in an API / Cloud environment
- You have Retailer/ EDI experience
- You have eCommerce experience
If you would like to speak with me about this send any of the following: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn, GitHub, StackOverflow. Heck, I’ll take a good haiku:
Principal & Evangelist
Minnesota Headhunter, LLC