Full Time Minnesota IT Job
We're growing fast and adding new members to our core team! If you’re excited to work with a team that moves fast, take risks, and comes to work every day excited about building a product that affects the lives of millions of workers, we would love to hear from you.
We're on a mission to simplify work for the 600M hourly shift workers globally. Our product, Branch Messenger is a lightweight communication platform for shift workers and their companies to collaborate as a team and communicate in real-time about shift changes.
We completed the Techstars Retail Accelerator in partnership with Target and we’re looking for a talented Android Engineer to join our core team as we build a radically new enterprise platform.
About the Job
- Lead the design and development of Android features and components
- Develop core features of our library
- Rapidly prototype new ideas and test them in the real world
- Imagine, design, implement, test, launch, and maintain features
- Improve our code base through continuous refactoring
- Work closely with the CTO on architectural strategy
- Contributing ideas to overall company strategy and product road map
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years experience with Android (SDKs, frameworks, tools, unit testing, and the mobile application deployment process)
- Solid experience with version control and bug tracking
- Solid experience with RESTful HTTP APIs
- Startup mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible
- A strong foundation in computer science, with deep knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Bonus: Published an app in the Play Store
- Full health, dental and vision coverage
- Stock options
- New computer or whatever new technology you need to make you successful
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Ability to work remotely whenever you like
- Work in our offices in Minneapolis, MN, in Los Angeles, CA, or remotely.
If you would like to speak with me about this send any of the following: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn, GitHub, StackOverflow. Heck, I’ll take a good haiku:
Principal & Evangelist
Minnesota Headhunter, LLC