Full Time Minnesota IT Job
If you have experience with .NET, C#, Java Script, and Azure please apply to this awesome opportunity- Dev/Ops Engineer- Plymouth, MN
Responsible for assisting with the shift to enable a DevOps paradigm by building out the necessary tools, technologies and automated processes through collaboration with other engineers and architects.
Major Areas of Accountability
Collaborate with other engineers and architects to create and maintain tools, technologies and automated processes that enable a DevOps environment.
- Build out automated systems that build and test software releases using systems such as Jenkins and Junit
- Play a role enabling engineers implementing APIs, applications and infrastructure to support a large business organization.
- Deliver rapid, scalable, and quality solutions that meet the business needs. Develop and implement unit test code and automated test scripts as a routine part of development activities.
- Work with other engineers, vendor partners and business owners to ensure that the finished solution me ets the needs of the business and our customers.
- Maintain and evolve existing integration assets and systems.
- Modify and evolve existing processes and methods required for maturing TCF’s integration development, implementation, and operation of our key platforms utilizing industry standard agile software design methodologies.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in software development utilizing automated test, automated deployment, and automated source control integration.
- 1+ years of strong experience with DevOps.
- Experience with principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux administration, and Infrastructure management (Azure a plus)
- Experience with Configuration Management and Desired State (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience with Continuous Integration platforms (Teamcity/Jenkins)
- Experience with Logging and Alerting platforms (Splunk/Datadog/Nagios/Cloudwatch)
- Experience with Relational Databases (MSSQL) and NoSQL Databases (Mongo)
- Experience with .NET, C# based coding
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment (CICD) methodologies.
- Experience with Git source control management and web interfaces such as GitHub.
- Experience with Jenkins build management systems and automated testing frameworks such as JUnit.
- Experience with the SDLC process.
- Building team relationships and partnering across organizational lines.
- Ability to prioritize and plan complex tasks in rapidly changing environment.
- Experience with REST, JSON, or SOAP web interfaces.
- Experience with application interfaces (API) and working with multiple data sources and applications
Established in 1923, TCF has maintained a strong foundation. TCF has over 340 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF also conducts commercial leasing, indirect auto finance, and equipment finance business in all 50 states, and commercial inventory finance business in all 50 states and Canada.
TCF encourages open employee communications and promotes from within whenever possible.
We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for career advancement. For more details on our benefits, click on the Employee Benefits link on our career page.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or other status protected by applicable law. TCF is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
If you would like to speak with me about this send any of the following: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn, GitHub, StackOverflow. Heck, I’ll take a good haiku:
Principal & Evangelist
Minnesota Headhunter, LLC