Full Time Minnesota Tech Job
As a Sr. Oracle Data / BI Analyst you will be a top level expert working independently on complex information management activities that include identification of source data and the transformation and loading of the data into the Oracle Cloud database solution; database modeling activities to provide visual representations of the conceptual and physical designs of the information management environment; and the retrieval of the data from the information management environment through the use of sophisticated query; present data in various formats (dashboards, KPIs, ad hoc queries) via BICS analytic and data visualization tools.
Major Areas of Accountability:
Provides expertise to deliver quality data to the information management environment in a timely manner and maintain the integrity of the data.
- Contributes expert input to provide consistent and synchronized data across all elements of the information management environment.
- Implements procedures to ensure the performance of the information management processing systems continues to meet the requirements of the users.
- Continuously works to ensure optimal timeliness and accuracy of data.
- Coordinates with business units to identify and define information requirements.
- Provides expertise to the user community in the construction and operation of a variety of complex extracts, and reports.
- Work with the business units to tutor the users on the use of ad hoc query tools, data mining tools, and analytical applications.
- Designs advanced relational database and star schema architectures to meet the needs of the user community.
- Provides advanced business analysis, event modeling, process modeling, data modeling, and logical and physical database design.
- Provides leadership in data acquisition analysis, data access analysis, data base optimization, archive and recovery strategy, security and change management.
- Creates source to target mapping documents .
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical field or equivalent work experience
5+ years of experience working in information management, business intelligence, knowledge management, or data warehousing planning and development
Provision data from multiple sources to Oracle Database cloud using different methodologies such as ApEx, PL/SQL, DataSync or ETL tools like ODI & Informatica etc.
Gather requirements, design & build complex dashboards, queries, and Reports.
- Extensive PL/SQL programming experience; Troubleshooting and performance optimization.
- BICS reporting on one or more of the following sources (Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, Taleo).
- Responsible for business modeling by creating the Repository - Build intuitive data model with appropriate data security
- Administration of (BICS) environment such as Service Administration manage users/groups/roles, Authentication and Authorization
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Oracle BI Repository (RPD File) & Oracle Business Intelligence Administration Tool, and OBIA (Oracle Business Intelligence Applications)
- Build, modify, enhance, and manage RPDs
- BI Server metadata mgmt.: Logical schemas, physical schemas, physical-to-logical mapping, aggregate table navigation, and other constructs.
- Familiarity of BIC Tools: Visual Analyzer
- Data Visualization Desktop tools: Data Aspiration, Tableau, Click
- Financial Services industry experience
- Proven organizational, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired and ambiguity is the norm.
- Experience with agile or other rapid application development methods.
- Coach / mentor other team members as appropriate
Established in 1923, TCF has maintained a strong foundation. TCF has over 340 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF also conducts commercial leasing, indirect auto finance, and equipment finance business in all 50 states, and commercial inventory finance business in all 50 states and Canada.
TCF encourages open employee communications and promotes from within whenever possible.
We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits plan, and opportunities for career advancement. For more details on our benefits, click on the Employee Benefits link on our career page.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or other status protected by applicable law. TCF is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
To apply click Sr. Oracle Data - BI Analyst