Full Time Minnesota IT Job
The Configuration Developer is a dynamic, multifaceted role that’s anything but routine. These employees utilize hands-on technical skills primarily doing SQL programming and using HighJump’s in-house configuration tools throughout the entire lifecycle of a software implementation project, working directly with customers and strategizing with senior management.
Our Configuration Developers wear many hats – today they may be a business analyst, tomorrow a developer, process analyst, or customer interaction specialist. They’re part of a hardworking, multi-level team where everyone’s input matters and doors are always open. Opportunities to solve everyday implementation challenges, both technical and functional, make this position exciting.
The most successful Configuration Developers are confident, quick-thinking people who set high goals and even higher standards - and aren’t afraid to ask questions to get the job done right. They possess at least an intermediate level of understanding of RDBMS concepts and SQL skills. These people get results, and they also tend to move up quickly. Join us.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field in Computer Science, MIS, or IS/IT
- Experience with writing, reading, and troubleshooting SQL queries
- Experience with translating business requirements into technical design documents using Microsoft Visio, Word, Project, and Excel
- Experience with.NET and HTML5
- Exposure to networking tools, Windows operating systems, and database management systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and desire to travel up to 25% within the U.S.
- Supply Chain Management domain expertise
- Customer service and consulting experience
- Project management experience
To apply… please apply directly via our careers page: http://www.highjump.com/company/careers
Our nation’s military veterans represent the top talent this country has to offer. They bring meaningful skills to the workplace and are assets to our company. We encourage U.S. Military Veterans to apply. HighJump is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/ Veteran