Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
SWAT Solutions is currently looking for a Test Automation Principal. The Test Automation Principal is one of the most senior technical positions at SWAT Solutions. Individuals who qualify for this position have both the technical and interpersonal skills to set them apart and make them leaders among SWAT Solutions’ other QA consultants.
The Test Automation Principal works with clients and with SWAT Solutions’ management and its consultants to ensure the overall success of client engagements and the growth of SWAT Solutions. Utilizing a broad range of technical and interpersonal skills, the Test Automation Principal leads QA opportunities at key accounts, takes on the most challenging assignments, develops client relationships, assists management with employee assessment / development, provides technical assistance to Sales, and effectively trains / mentors other consultants.
- Lead and manage automation projects & assessments
- Develop strategic automation frameworks and work with teams to implement
- Develop test automation engineers through education and mentorship
- Perform project analysis and research, including scope of work and staffing requirements
- Work with clients and prospects to define and establish clear project objectives and automation plans
- Work with Sales team to identify opportunities at clients and in the market
- Provide Technical Assistance to Sales
- Develop and present material at industry events as needed
- Develop marketing content for use in email blasts, blog posts
- Be available for candidate technical interviews with a 24-hour notice
- Monitor and adjust schedules / plans to integrate new constraints
- Ensure delivery of contractual commitments
- 5+ years Selenium experience
- Framework Architecture experience (custom and pre-built)
- 3+ years’ experience leading and managing automation teams
- Experience working with business team on developing solution and presenting
- Strong understanding of Agile
About SWAT Solutions:
SWAT Solutions is a St Louis Park, Minnesota based consultancy that provides complete Software Quality (QA) services. Our concentrated focus has allowed us to become experts in the field of software quality.
Our consultants are software quality professionals who have made this their careers in understanding and working towards the common goal of our clients…to help create the best product that reaches beyond expectations. Excellent benefits, competitive pay, and professional growth with a solid commitment to diversity.
SWAT Solutions provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.
To apply click Test Automation Principal