Full Time Minnesota IT Job
Fision, a leading provider of a SaaS-based Sales Enablement and Marketing Automation system is currently recruiting Software Developers to join our Minneapolis-based team. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic and professional team in a growing environment with considerable scope for learning and personal development.
- Design and build amazing software.
- Be agile, using Agile.
- Work with business and technology teams to understand market needs and turn those into right-sized solutions.
- Learn, master and challenge existing software and systems.
- Triage, troubleshoot and refactor issues found in existing code base.
- Design, build, and unit test new and existing product features.
- Find solutions to problems.
- Play nice with others using low friction verbal and written communication methods.
- Thrive in a dynamic, high-performance and fast changing software shop.
- Enforce and enhance Agile (Scrum) development processes.
- Plug into a cool culture where engineering amazing software is a craft we are all proud of.
- 8+ years work experience as a C# Developer and/or ASP.NET Web Developer.
- 5+ years work experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Prior experience with LINQ, ASP.NET MVC, Razor, jQuery, NServiceBus, and Entity Framework – or similar.
- Prior experience with Git and/or TFS.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign (IDML) a plus.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, basic data structure theory and Computer Science fundamentals.
- Familiar with basic Microsoft Windows Server, IIS and SQL Server admin tasks.
- Experience with solution architecture and design, including designing service-based systems (SOA).
- Strong oral and written communication and listening skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup company driven by product (software) development.
- Possess a “can do” attitude and not be intimidated by uncertainty, but instead find ways to create opportunity.
- Desire to keep apprised of new technologies, methods and frameworks for delivering amazing solutions for clients.
- A successful candidate must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Only local candidates will be considered for this permanent, full-time position.
To apply click Senior Full Stack .NET Software Engineer - Architect
Stay in touch with me by clicking:
|Newsletter Sign Up|