If you are not familiar with When I Work in 2015 we grew our team from 40 to 90+ and raised a $5M Series A Round of funding. At this point in 2016 we are a team of 105 and recently closed a $15M Series B Round.
Here is some info:
- 2016 Funding
- When I Work attracts $15 million in venture capital, may move to Minneapolis (Mpls StarTribune)
- 2016 CEO 40 Under 40
- 2015 & 2014 “Best Place to Work” awards
- 2013 Minnesota Cup High Tech division winner
- CEO Interviews
- How bagging groceries inspired Chad Halvorson to bootstrap When I Work (Mixergy.com)
- When I Work: A Company That Incubated Itself (Inc.com 2014 list of 35 Under 35 Coolest Entrepreneurs)
- Interview with Chad Halvorson, CEO of When I Work (Greater MSP)
- Chad Halvorson and Alan Patricof on Bloomberg TV (2014)
Who You Are
As a Senior Product Manager, you’re analytically-minded and enjoy focusing on product initiatives that accelerate growth. You are results-driven and collaborate with marketing, design and engineering to identify and build new features. You have a deep understanding of the analytics, reporting and/or integration needs of customers in the healthcare, hospitality or retail industry. You enjoy leading large initiatives and improving process while providing mentoring to help shape the success of your team. Your curiosity inspires you to experiment, test, tweak and you won’t be afraid to try things that may fail quickly or unlock growth opportunities. You are data-driven and excited by the opportunity to navigate large volumes of data and analytics to gain insights and ideas.