I’m not going to be shy… there are a handful of Minnesota startups that have a great future and When I Work is one of them. I have no doubt one day this will be a great Minnesota tech story and am thrilled to be a part of the recruiting team.
If you are not familiar with When I Work in 2015 we grew our team from 40 to 90+ and raised a $5M round of funding, our 2nd.
Here is some info:
- 2013 Minnesota Cup High Tech division winner
- ‘14 & ‘15 “Best Place to Work” awards
- Fast-growing When I Work to acquire ShiftHub, raises another $5 million (Minneapolis StarTribune)
- How bagging groceries inspired Chad Halvorson to bootstrap When I Work (Mixergy.com)
- When I Work: A Company That Incubated Itself (Inc.com 2014 list of 35 Under 35 Coolest Entrepreneurs)
- Interview with Chad Halvorson, CEO of When I Work (Greater MSP)
- Chad Halvorson and Alan Patricof on Bloomberg TV (2014)
Find and follow us online: