Working Wednesday Vol IV: Dispatch, Bind Benefits, Sansoro Health, Arctic Wolf Hiring And Minnesota Jobs Report
2 days late but still going weekly…
Why didn’t I post anything Wednesday?
- I didn’t have much hiring news (and y’all should be sending me notes about what your company is up to)
Note… I am not only wanting to post Minneapolis and St Paul tech jobs news. It’s the space I hang out most of the time. If you have tech or non tech news I gladly take it.
And then… WHACK
I was listening to our just published MSP On Deck podcast and remembered a couple of groups that recently announced funding rounds:
- Dispatch, last I heard is looking for 2 Sr Ruby Dev’s. Click Software Engineer and send your resume to email@example.com They are also looking for delivery drivers in Minneapolis, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, Kansas City and Orlando.
- Bind Benefits has a bunch of jobs in tech, product, data science, medical and account managers. Click Bind Benefits Jobs
Some more news items:
-Kathy Grayson at the MSP Business Journal wrote Health-IT company Sansoro raises $8 million; steps up hiring. They have Product Manager, IT Manager and Customer Success Manager roles posted. Click Sansoro Health Jobs.
- Kathy has another story this one Silicon Valley startup Arctic Wolf adds another high-ranking exec to growing Twin Cities office. Click Arctic Wolf Jobs.
Minnesota Jobs News:
The State of Minnesota released their July 2018 jobs report. More good news with 11,200 jobs added and the unemployment rate dropped to 3%… the lowest since June of 2000.
Who is hiring:
- + 2,900 Education and Health Services
- + 2,400 Government
- +2,200 Trade, Transportation and Utilities
- +1,500 Manufacturing
- +1,400 Professional and Business Services
- +500 Construction
- +400 Leisure and Hospitality
- +200 Information
Who is flat:
- Financial Activities
Who is cutting:
- -200 Other Services
- -100 Logging and Mining
Stay in touch with me by clicking:
|Newsletter Sign Up|