As 2017 was winding down I was getting a number of inquiries about the Minnesota startup and tech scene from people outside Minnesota. I think the recruiting trip to Chicago, the Fly in Program during Twin Cities Startup Week and my own sourcing and recruiting is the cause of this. Most inquiries are coming from a few regions:
- San Francisco and Silicon Valley
- Chicago, Detroit… Midwest
- Austin and Dallas
And I have not yet put together a list of resources or guide to send them.
So… I’ll do a webinar and have about 45 minutes of content to share and then do Q&A for another 30 minutes or until everyone has the info they are looking for.
I’m still coming up with an agenda… so far something like this:
- Overview of the Minnesota Startup and tech scene
- Where to get news and info on companies
- What events to plan for
- Trends in venture capital, investing
- Jobs in demand and salary estimates
- Cost of living in Minneapolis and St Paul
There will be more.
And I want you to send your specific questions (if you have them) ahead of time email@example.com
While focusing on those not in the Minneapolis and St Paul area if you are here and are looking for an intro to the local tech scene this will be good info for you too.
Here’s the info:
- January 12, 2018
- 12 - 1 pm CT
- Can’t attend? Register anyway to get the slide deck and recording
How to register:
Who should attend?
- If you are from outside the Minneapolis and St Paul area and looking at the region as a place to live and work
- If you are in the area and looking to get into, get more involved in the local tech scene
- You do not have to be a Developer, DevOps Engineer, Product Manager, Designer, CTO, etc. If you are in Sales, Marketing, HR, Customer Success and are looking at what the tech scene has to offer this will be good info for you.
Any questions? Send me a note firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay in touch with me by clicking:
|Newsletter Sign Up|