Every year at MinneBar I do a presentation called, “Managing Your IT Career - (Why do recruiters suck so bad?). This past spring, 8th year doing this, I had an end of the day speaking time and still had a full room with people sitting on the floor and along the wall. I do wonder how many more people would attend a morning session… part of my group:
The past weeks I have been getting a higher than usual number of inquiries from tech, data and product professionals, along with those interested in the Minnesota and Midwest startup scene, asking questions about salaries, Minneapolis and Midwest tech jobs, what code schools to choose, etc.
So I am going to do an online chat… a webinar to answer the current most asked questions and ask attendees to send theirs.
Here’s the info…
- July 19, 2017
- 1 - 2 pm CT
- Can’t attend? Register anyway to get the slide deck and recording
How to register:
Agenda… this is what I’ll cover for about 20-25 minutes and then rely on you to ask questions (or send them ahead of time):
- What is the local job market like right now?
- Is this a good time to look for a new job?
- What's a reasonable salary increase year over year?
- Should I stay a developer or move into management?
- I'm thinking about moving to "FILL IN THE BLANK CITY", should I go?
- Why is there so much recruiter spam?
- How much personal info should I share with corporate/search firm recruiter?
- I’m not a tech person but want to work with a tech company, how do I get in one?
Any questions? Send me a note email@example.com
Stay in touch with me by clicking:
|Newsletter Sign Up|