10 Minutes With Nels Pederson, Co Founder And Coordinator Of Twin Cities Startup Week And Startup Entrepreneur
Next up on my series of chats is Nels Pederson who coordinates Twin Cities Startup Week. We are halfway through the week and I wanted to chat with him to talk about the growth of the Twin Cities tech community and Startup Week.
If you’re wondering about what this series is about click Ten Minutes With.
In part what we spoke about:
- How Twin Cities Startup Week started
- The growth from year 1 to year 3
- The major events of the week
- What it is like coordinating a lot of moving parts
- Who some of the volunteers are
- Fly In program (I am a sponsor)
- Target Techstars
- What’s next for Startup Week
- How Nels sees the Minneapolis tech scene
I need to say… the work Nels and volunteers are putting in leading up to and during this week is crazy. And very much appreciated by the tech community. If you are interested in volunteering next year or being a sponsor reach out to Nels. I have done a session 2 of the 3 years and a sponsor this year… they are super easy to work with.
How to find Nels:
Twin Cities Startup Week links:
Here we go…
Stay in touch with me by clicking:
|Newsletter Sign Up|