The next Midwest Capital Call hosted by TECHdotMN is March 5th, 2015.
This is a great event for entrepreneurs who are thinking about or in the process of looking for funding.
One part panel conversation and one part individual Q&A.
Investors attending include:
- Seth Levine, Foundry Group
- Joy Lindsay, Star Tec Ventures
- James Burgum, Arthur Ventures
- Daren Cotter, Angel Investor
- Larry Semler, Angel Investor
- Troy Vosseler, gener8tor
- Michael Gorman, Split Rock Ventures
- Ryan Broshar, Confluence Capital Partners
- Patrick Meenan, Arthur Ventures
- Guy Turner, Hyde Park Ventures
- Ben Hanten, Two Bridges Capital
- Mark Marlow, Omphalos Ventures
- Dave Dalvey, Brightstone Venture Capital
- Beth Engel, Dundee VC
- John Alexander, Twin Cities Angels Fund II & III
- Greg Robinson, 4490 Ventures
Cost of the event is a donation (you pick the amount) to Code Savvy, a great group in the Twin Cities who is help kids and teens learn to be… yep, code savvy.
Click Midwest Capital Call 2015 to register
Stay in touch with me by clicking:
|Newsletter Sign Up|