2014 has been a busy year for HomeSpotter (fka Mobile Realty Apps) including this fall moving into larger office space in the Minneapolis Grain Exchange, participating in Twin Cities StartupWeek and a feature in the Minneapolis StarTribune (click) House hunting gets mobile. Here are a couple of photos from our open house in September:
And this is Aaron Kardell, CEO, talking with Steve Case and Senator Klobuchar during Rise of the Rest events:
Our team is up to 30 and we are now looking for a Senior Backend Software Engineer.
Job Description …
Have you ever been frustrated by the home buying process as you’re searching for your next home, condo, or apartment, and think that technology could improve the experience?
If you live in Minneapolis and have used the Edina Realty, TheMLSonline.com, RE/MAX Results, or MinnesotaLoftsAndCondos.com app you are familiar with our work.
- is a funded startup with significant continued growth and recognized success
- is a thought leader in mobile-first real estate search and collaboration
- is growing our team through 2014 and beyond
- want to be part of a successful startup and enjoy a fast pace style of working
- find yourself thinking about ways technology can fix “old school” problems
- like to try new things, take risks and try again when you fail
- take pride in your attention to detail
We are looking for mid to senior level developers. Or, if you are a junior level developer determined to operate at a high level we want to chat with you too.
Experience is not based on a long list of skill sets needed… you already know if you can and want to do this. We are looking for how you fit in our team.
- are an experienced developer
- are proficient in Java and PHP but like/want to dabble in other technologies including iOS and Android
- know and can articulate the difference between spaghetti code and a well architected PHP application
- may not have the right answer but you definitely know what to ask to get it and most importantly have the tech know how and a desire to learn
- are a persistent and tenacious problem solver
- are skilled in writing efficient queries to backend databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL
You can send us a resume but we are more interested in links to apps you have developed, any GitHub or Bitbucket repositories you might have, or other examples of your work, etc.
Finding talented engineers like you is an ongoing endeavor throughout 2014 and beyond so if you are not available now, let’s have a conversation anyway.
More about Mobile Realty Apps and HomeSpotter…
Mobile Realty Apps is a funded startup that has experienced substantial growth. Founded in 2009, the company provides best-in-class, white-labeled tablet and smartphone app solutions to the real estate industry. The company was recognized as the Most Innovative Real Estate Startup at the Inman Real Estate Connect Conference in large part due to its industry leading solutions, including its augmented-reality HomeSpotter technology and its unique approach to deep MLS integration.
Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the company has a growing base of clients across North America, servicing over 200,000 agents, including large MLSs such as CRMLS, NorthwestMLS, MLS of Long Island, and NorthstarMLS, as well as large broker clients such as Edina Realty, BHHS California Properties, and numerous RE/MAX regions.
We are located at the Minneapolis Grain Exchange in Downtown Minneapolis.
If interested in speaking about this or other opportunities send any of the following to me: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn, GitHub, StackOverflow:
Minnesota Headhunter, LLC
Stay in touch with me by clicking:
|Newsletter Sign Up|
The comments to this entry are closed.