Full Time Minnesota IT Job
Are you a Project Manager who wants to work with talented architects, developers and a proven group of founders with many years of experience in the tech and startup space and clients that include Google, Twitter and Facebook?
SportsData, LLC is a 5+ year old 50+ employee software company that is like a startup with the stability of a well established parent company.
We are growing at a fast rate. Check out part of the buildout on our new 22,000 sf ft office we are moving in Q1 2015:
Speaking of growth, here is a recent article
If you are into technology and data (sports is a plus but only to the level of armchair QB) and like to find creative ways to use technology to fix problems this is something you should check out.
As an Agile Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing multiple projects that will create new and enhance existing data collection applications that are used to score various types of sporting events.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Develop full project plans, with tasks and project documentation maintained in JIRA and Confluence.
- Play the role of ScrumMaster in projects, following an Agile process.
- Manage engineering project development from beginning to end.
- Plan various Scrum Meetings for each spring/release.
- Manage day-to-day activities (user stories, tasks, etc.)
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Plan, schedule and track project milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management, including contributing to the ongoing development of the Agile methodologies and related processes.
- Be flexible to adapt to changing priorities, and perform basic task work necessary to meet deadlines.
Skills and requirements
- At least 5 years of project management experience required.
- At least 2 years of experience working in Agile environments.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Project Management Certification(s) preferred.
If interested in speaking about this or other opportunities send any of the following to me: summary, resume, links to LinkedIn or portfolio:
Minnesota Headhunter, LLC
Stay in touch with me by clicking:
|Newsletter Sign Up|