UPDATED: March 23rd Here is the speaker agenda for the event:
- Main Room – Marnie Hockenberg presenting “How the Hiring Game is Really Played.”
- Conference Room – Geri Quest presenting “Appropriate Workplace Attire.”
- Main Room – Jay Larson presenting “Fish! Philosophy.”
- Conference Room – Bob LaBombard presenting “ Navigating the Job Search as a Recent College Graduate.”
11:00am – 12:00pm
- Main Room – Paul DeBettignies presenting “Using LinkedIn and Social Media as a Job Search Tool.”
- Conference Room – Mary Younggren presenting “Finding a Job Through a Staffing Company. How to Get Started.”
The Minnesota Recruiting and Staffing Association (MNRSA) is hosting the 2010 Job Summit & Professional Clothing Drive Tuesday, March 23rd, 2010 from 8:00 am-12:00 pm at The Mall of America, 4th Floor Executive Center.
Job Seekers this is a FREE event (you do need to register at www.mnrsa.org) and a good opportunity to meet with Search Firms, Staffing Firms and Employment Agencies.
As part of the career sessions that morning I will be doing a LinkedIn session and sticking around after to answer as many questions on the job search as I can.