The following post is courtesy of the Recruiting Blogswap:
Here are 10 of my best tips to help you have a great interview and get the job you want in medical sales, laboratory sales, clinical diagnostics sales, research laboratory sales, hospital equipment sales, imaging sales, medical device sales, pathology sales, pharmaceutical sales, DNA products sales, and biotechnology sales:
10. Dress appropriately and watch your language.
9. Do your homework on the company and what they are looking for before you get there.
8. Have questions of your own to ask.
7. Know how to close the interview and ask for the job.
6. Remember that it’s a conversation.
5. Know what to say if it turns out to be a behavioral interview.
4. Know what to do when the money question comes up.
3. Bring your brag book.
2. Bring your 30-60-90-day sales plan. It’s a sure-fire way to impress hiring managers.
1. Before you go, visit with your medical sales recruiter for custom consulting and individual advice.
Article courtesy of the Recruiting Blogswap, a content exchange service sponsored by CollegeRecruiter.com, a leading site for college students looking for internships and recent graduates searching for entry level jobs and other career opportunities.