Catching up on a few days worth of links…
Recruiter and HR:
- Standout Jobs: Will Mobile Recruiting Hit a Tipping Point in 2009?
- Microsoft JobsBlog: Microsoft Hiring Update
- CNNMoney.com: Headhunters get the ax
Career and Job Search:
- Squawkfox: 6 Words That Make Your Resume Suck
- What Would Dad Say: 42 Rules for Obama’s First Week
- Forbes.com: Should You Take The First Job You're Offered?
- JobMob: Everything You Need to Know About Finding Jobs with LinkedIn Groups
- Career Hub: Does social media in my job search make a difference? - Ask an expert.
- Heymarci.com: 3 Easy Ways Email Can Jumpstart a Career
- HR Minion: Resume advice
Local blog posts from TwinCitiesBlogs.com:
- Bex Huff: The Semantic Web: Impossible In Theory, Impractical in Reality
- Blogger Design: Integrate Your Blog and Twitter
- Charisma 18: Simpler
- Blowing Things Up / Notes from the Technology Underground: How to be Interviewed on Live TV
- Online Marketing Blog: BlogWell - Growing an Online Community
- The Unofficial CTO Blog: Local ISPs fading away
- The Daily Gopher: it is official Minnesota to play USC
- Steve Bendt: Best Buy Reorg and an Open Social Approach
- Small Business Mavericks: Is Online Networking as Good as Offline?