I have a bunch of stuff to post today so rather than have one really long post later today here is a bunch of links with commentary to come later in the afternoon...
- The Talent Buzz: 8 Tools for the Twitter Community
- HR Minion: Capable minion seeks evil mastermind to hench for. Must like blogs.
- Chris Brogan: You are the President of Your Career
- Fortify Your Oasis: Networking 2009 Style
- U.S. News & World Report: How to Keep Your Job in '09 by Working Like a Freelancer
- Career Hub: Is Your Head Spinning From All the Career Advice You've Been Reading?
- One Day, One Job: Entry Level Hiring Outlook for 2009
- Blue Sky Resumes: Using Twitter for Job Search
- Satisfying Career – Happier Life: 5 Essential Tips on Thriving after a Layoff
- Employment Digest: Avoid Job Application Rejection
Local blog posts from TwinCitiesBlogs.com:
- aimClear Blog: Degrees of Separation, FaceBook, Twitter & Social Distribution Networks
- Minnov8: Why Executives Don’t “Get” Social Media
- Mike On traffic: Richfield's Modified Basketweave Stop Sign Pattern - One Year Later
- The Unofficial CTO Blog: IT Security during layoffs
- Techrigy: Facebook adds 20 million new users since December 10th
- Bluestem Prairie: Congressman Walz moves upstairs Interesting to know how in one part office space on Capitol Hill is decided
- Centrisity: Vetoed Voters Get Letter
- Politics in Minnesota: Poll: Coleman should concede, but we're no Franken fans, either
- The Minnesota Independent: Kiffmeyer’s can of worms is Coleman’s recount battle plan