When (click links):
- On Demand
- $49 (pay after if you see the value)
- Yes you will receive the slide deck
This is an aggressive… no “BS” approach that many have called the butt kicking they needed to become more proactive in their job search be they employed or unemployed.
I will challenge you to think like a Headhunter, empower you to take control of your job search and show you how I would do a job search using my 19+ years of recruiting experience.
If you already have an optimized LinkedIn profile and know how to do advanced searches, are connecting with HR, Recruiters and Hiring Managers on social media sites, know how to find email addresses of hiring managers vs applying to firstname.lastname@example.org and are getting timely feedback on your resume then this session is not for you.
If you are wondering how to create/use your network, how to find the “hidden job market” (it’s not hidden), be more aggressive with your job search approach or are relying on job boards to find jobs to apply to then this session is for you.
1.5 hours with Q&A after covering a lot of ground including:
- Current economic and job statistics
- Conduct a personal online audit
- LinkedIn: optimize profile, search strings using keywords, title, company, skill set and location, how to connect
- Social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, etc)
- What to say online to attract recruiters
- Selling and marketing of you, would you hire you
- Creating, using and supporting a network
- Company source of hire, where do recruiters find candidates
- Finding a job is a job and a contact sport
- Where to find job postings
- What are these hidden jobs people talk about, how do you find them
- Research companies, decision makers, hiring managers and recruiters
- Email: what to say
- Follow up: when and how often
Paul DeBettignies is better known online as Minnesota Headhunter. He is a Minnesota Recruiter, Evangelist and Advisor who builds teams with startups and tech companies, creates recruiting strategies for Fortune 500 clients and is the author of Minnesota Headhunter, the longest running regional recruiter blog.
He is a frequent local and national speaker, trainer and subject matter expert on recruiter, HR, career, networking and social media topics. Activities include presentations at Twin Cities Startup Week, Google for Entrepreneurs, Michigan Recruiters Conference, MN HR Tech Expo, Social Media Breakfast, University of Minnesota, Target, CHS, MinneBar and ERE and interviews with NPR, WCCO AM (CBS) Radio & TV, KARE TV (NBC), MSP Business Journal, Minneapolis StarTribune and Dice.com
Paul is involved in the Minneapolis and St Paul technology, marketing and social media communities as a sponsor of Twin Cities Startup Week, MinneBar & MinneDemo and DocuMNtary, an advisor to The Iron Yard and Make It MSP, mentor to recruiters and technologists and is the founder of Midwest Recruiting Bootcamp.
Stay in touch with me by clicking:
|Newsletter Sign Up|