Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Proactively sources and recruits candidates for U.S. Bancorp positions, with limited assistance from outside agencies. Actively involved in job fairs, college recruiting, business association meetings, networking, and other activities to generate prospective job candidates. Utilizes alternative sourcing techniques. Identifies potential sources of new hires, conducts initial screening interviews, reviews resumes, checks references, and extends offers. Functions as a liaison between assigned business line(s) and human resources to capitalize on company-wide recruitment initiatives, events, opportunities, and practices. Drives recruiting process in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Four or more years of experience in human resources recruiting field
- Three or more years of experience in a technical recruiting environment
- Thorough knowledge in the areas of sourcing, selection, and employment processes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong project management skills
- Basic marketing and presentations skills
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications and internet navigation
To apply click Technical Recruiter