Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
What is the opportunity?
As part of a dynamic and high functioning recruitment team, you will leverage your consultative approach to manage the full life cycle recruitment process for designated business lines across RBC's U.S. Wealth Management business. You will use your keen interviewing skills to assess talent in order to provide recommendations to managers on best fit. As a Talent Acquisition Recruiter you will develop a solid understanding of your assigned businesses and build strong relationships with managers, candidates and HR Partners.To be successful you will have a proven track record in delivering recruitment services and managing relationships with hiring managers of all levels. Personal success comes from knowing you were closely involved with identifying, assessing and hiring high performing employees.
If you're a talent acquisition professional whose natural operating style includes a sense of urgency and a passion for being a partner we want to hear from you! Help us tell the RBC story and all that we have to offer!
What will you do?
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for the business throughout the recruitment cycle providing consultative recruitment support. Coaching and influencing managers on final candidate selection, compensation packages, etc.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with hiring managers and HR partners to understand current and future recruitment needs and determines optimum sourcing strategies.
- Performs full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing/screening/ presenting candidates/recommending compensation packages/negotiating compensation/declining candidates, etc.
- Develops cost effective, efficient, creative and innovative solutions to sourcing challenges.
- Generates candidate flow through a variety of sourcing channels such as LinkedIn, employee referrals and database mining.
- Sources and maintains a pipeline of candidates that align to assigned business areas; including sourcing diverse candidates & leveraging diverse candidate pipelines.
- Educates, consults and transfers knowledge of recruiting processes, diversity recruitment, interviewing skills and regulatory requirements to hiring managers.
- Participate in special projects as required.
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years of full cycle recruiting including entry-level and skilled professionals
- Prior experience in a large multi-national/global organization
- Reputation for relationship building and influencing others through a consultative approach
- Established sense of urgency and responsiveness
- Prior experience with OFCCP related recruiting practices
- Corporate/in-house recruiting
- Prior financial services recruiting experience
- Understanding of high-volume recruiting
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Being a part of a high performing team
- Directly influence hiring decision
- Partnering closely with business leaders
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Recruiter