Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Lead Talent Acquisition Partner leads and executes strategic sourcing initiatives for Talent Acquisition with focused efforts on drivers, military and diversity, as well as general passive candidate sourcing strategies. This role leads a Talent Acquisition team that recruits talent for all levels across the organization and identifies, engages and builds talent pipelines utilizing a Talent Acquisition CRM and finds passive talent through personal networks, referrals, social media and other outlets. In addition this position provides recruitment, selection, placement and retention support and direction to other TA Partners and assigned business units. Individuals in this position function as a Talent Acquisition Partner providing consultative support to management and HR Generalists in the development of recruitment plans/programs to achieve desired business results.
- The Lead Talent Acquisition Partner plays a key role by developing and leading passive candidate strategies, particularly campus, military and diversity strategies, to proactively assess talent needs across all functional disciplines and identify, locate and engage talent pools to support the company’s recruitment objectives.
- Provide operations leadership, coaching and development for the Logistics team to include collaboration, communication, feedback, performance reviews, training and development. Ensure the delivery of candidate pipelines and program initiatives thru sourcing and marketing campaigns.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners to build and maintain strong, aligned relationships to support creative, competitive strategies. Utilizes influencing skills to educate and advise the organization of differentiated and innovative sourcing solutions.
- Lead the development of relationship strategies with educational, military, government, and social services entities that align with the company’s corporate community involvement initiatives and which provide avenues for creating candidate flow to the corporation.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing work-based business demands.
- Establish key program metrics and benchmarks to drive critical business decisions
- Lead recruitment vendor selection, contract negotiation, vendor evaluations & feedback and identify new innovate sourcing and technology solutions.
- Driver ATS implementation and administration
- Leverage Lean strategies to eliminate waste in our process while maximizing corporate flexibility (Return to Work, Referral Programs, etc...)
- Support Safety
- Must have a 4 year degree from accredited college/university and/or combination of education and experience
- Strong project management skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills (with peers, management, and external audiences)
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Strong business, product and customer knowledge
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, persuasion, execution and time management skills
To apply click Lead Talent Acquisition Partner