Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Bright Health will deliver a smarter, more connected healthcare experience. The company’s affordable health insurance plans, exclusive partnerships with leading health systems, and simple, friendly approach to technology are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together. Today, Bright Health provides health insurance to individuals in Colorado and will be expanding to other geographies and product offerings in 2018.
We are united by a common vision: To deliver the best healthcare experience by putting brilliant minds, empathetic hearts and personalized technology to work to create meaningful relationships between our members and Care Partners.
Our mission? Making Healthcare Right. Together.
Our People Team focuses entirely on Bright Employees. We focus on attracting, developing, rewarding and retaining high impact people to make healthcare right. As our Clinical Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will help us find talented individuals specific to the clinical space, and be a subject matter expert recruiter for clinical roles on our Health Optimization Team. You will be a key player to helping build our culture as an authentic and purposeful healthcare company.
YOU CAN ANTICIPATE THAT YOU WILL
- Function as a key driver of organizational growth through acquisition of Health Optimization, Care Partnerships and Market Operations specialists
- Serve as Bright's Employer Brand Champion externally and establish relationships with passive and active candidates, educational institutes, external recruiting resources and various other parties that contribute to our talent acquisition funnel
- Work closely with all Bright People to understand the growth plans and strategies of each of our teams
- Partner with various business owners on developing talent needs, scoping job descriptions and managing the entire recruitment processes
- Continuously refine our hiring process and constantly improve our Candidate Experience
- Educate our team on interviewing best practices
- Manage candidates throughout the entire hiring process and own the close
You have at least four years of recruiting experience. Ideally, you have 3+ years of experience in healthcare, and you are passionate about the industry. You put relationships at the center of everything, and view that relationship with a candidate as long lasting and not as a transaction. Above all else, you are exceptionally curious. You are independent and not easily intimidated. Ideally, you have a strong sales orientation. Like others on our team, you are humble, mature and check your ego at the door. You are brave and always challenge the status quo but respectful and have an open mind. You are excited to take ownership at early stage of company.
To apply click Clinical Talent Acquisition Specialist