Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for interviewing and referring applicants for non-exempt positions throughout Evine. This key role is responsible for managing full lifecycle recruiting for Evine’s corporate offices in Eden Prairie, MN.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Identify and attract potential candidates through various methods, including but not limited to: job postings, online searches, social media, community services, colleges, networking, team member referral program; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand the business unit and staffing needs.
- Schedule, interview and assess candidates based on needs defined by department hiring managers.
- Follow up with internal and external candidates, including; offers, turndowns, and referrals.
- Implement recruiting sourcing strategies including; job fairs, campus recruiting, internet, and other events.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Maintain the open positions report and communicate recruiting activity to HR team.
- Conduct new team member orientation on a rotating schedule.
- Coordinate the Evine internship program.
- Take personal responsibility for and meets all individual activity goals and productivity targets as defined by manager; assist the rest of the recruiting team to reach their goals.
- Travel less than 10% of total time, mostly in MN & WI.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A) or equivalent experience in a related field
- 2-5 years’ experience in full life cycle recruiting experience
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized with excellent time management capability
- Highly motivated, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k match, and more
- Team member discount
- Clear growth opportunities within the organization
- Casual dress code
- On-site cafeteria
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist