Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Life Time is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Talent Acquisition team.
As a TA Specialist with Life Time, you will provide overall support to the Talent Acquisition team in the areas of customer service, candidate sourcing, candidate scheduling & communication, social media, administration, reporting, and other support functions as assigned.
Examples of Work Performed
- Act as “candidate engagement” liaison for Corporate candidates; provide full support to Corporate Talent Acquisition team to include resume screening, candidate communication, scheduling interviews, greeting candidates, walking candidates from interview to interview, and requesting offer letters.
- Source for corporate positions as needed; maintain strong and steady talent pipelines for those positions.
- Act as subject matter expert in the area of candidate sourcing; utilize unique and effective sourcing techniques to attract and engage top talent for Life Time.
- Maintain various tracking reports; pull data as needed.
- Provide support in the areas of reporting and analytics.
- Post, update and maintain Corporate positions utilizing a wide variety of resources
- Assist with the development of marketing materials.
- Assist with job fairs as needed.
- Act as primary back up for candidate & hiring manager customer service.
- Act as primary back up for Applicant Tracking System (ATS) maintenance, job postings, and troubleshooting.
- Four-year college degree required
- One or more years’ experience in candidate sourcing
- One or more years’ experience in customer service
- One or more years’ experience supporting a recruiting team
- One year experience administrating and managing Taleo Applicant Tracking System or other Applicant Tracking System
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Customer Service oriented
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Deep knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Solution oriented
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist