Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Have you dreamed about building a recruiting team or department, YOUR WAY? If so, this is the job of your dreams.....
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Recruiting Manager to lead and oversee a team of Technical Recruiters, joining our award winning team. The primary focus of this position is to work proactively with the recruiting team ensuring recruiting goals are met and to work with the sales team to source project needs by attracting and hiring the best candidates. Intertech has a great team, forward thinking vision, and an aggressive plan for growth. Energetic Self-Starters only need apply! If you desire the opportunity to drive your own income and be an integral part of our company’s success, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Key activities include:
- Someone who leads by example
- Work with your team to make them more successful, pitching in to assist where needed.
- Establish team & individual metrics,
- Balancing the demands of short-term tactical needs, as well as longer-term strategic growth.
- Identify process improvement and leverage best-practices
- Work with individual recruiter to help them reach higher levels of success.
- Work with marketing team to leverage different areas to increase our recruiting exposure, such as social media, etc.
- Work closely with hiring managers and sales staff to understand position needs/.
- Work with the appropriate partners to enhance and maintain web sites and other tools to connect with candidates
- Meets regularly with Recruiters to provide guidance and to ensure each individual is meeting expectation.
Why Join Intertech?
There are a few reasons Intertech is the employer of choice:
- Incredible Company culture, check out some of the awards and recognition we've received as a firm.
- 12x Great Places to Work, The Business Journal
- 5x 100 top Employers, Minnesota Business Magazine
- 9x Inc. 5000, Inc. Magazine
- 4x MN Fast 50, The Business Journal
- 4x Top workplaces, Star Tribune
- Best Small IT Consulting to Work for in North America, Consulting Magazine
- MN Work Life Champion
- Winning workplaces, The Wall street Journal
- A minimum of 8 years previous successful recruiting experience, preferably working with IT professionals, Technical Sales, or a combination of both.
- Basic knowledge of IT terminology and concepts, and the willingness to continue to learn about the latest technologies.
- Prior recruiting management or leadership is highly desirable
- Great communication skills both in talking with others professionally (on the phone and in person), and in basic business writing such as letters, job postings, marketing materials, etc.
- Ability to proactively recruit candidates (i.e. proactive outbound calling, attending local user group meetings, etc…)
- Experience with Internet sourcing techniques and conducting Boolean searches.
- Recruiting experience utilizing social media
- A desire to meet goals and be the best.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree.
Intertech offers …
- Performance Incentives
- Strong benefits
- Sabbatical program
- An energetic, focused atmosphere
- Cell phone paid for by the company
- Reimbursement for mileage and breakfast/lunch/dinner meetings and interviews
- Year-end bonus for meeting and exceeding goals
- Annual training opportunities, and reimbursement for job related books and tapes
- Additional benefits
To apply click Recruiting Manager