Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
Are you a Technical Recruiter looking to be a part of a fast growing software company?
Calabrio is a customer engagement software company that provides analytic insights to catalyze growth through customer service contact centers. The Calabrio ONE® software suite empowers everyone in an organization, from contact center agents to the CEO, with easy-to-use tools that provide a better understanding of the customer. Every customer interaction yields insights that expand customer-consciousness, which is how leading companies now drive growth and long-term corporate prosperity.
Calabrio solutions are built on an intuitive, web-based architecture that positions and accelerates the contact center as an epicenter for customer insight. A pioneer in its industry for more than two decades, Calabrio has been named “Leader” by Gartner in its Magic Quadrant for Customer Engagement Center Workforce Optimization (2015). The company is also a member of the Cisco Solution Partner Program and the Avaya DevConnect program.
On our team, we engage people. We care about the experience our candidates have once they make that first connection with Calabrio.
The Technical Recruiter will align HR initiatives by providing recruiting/hiring expertise to support all business needs in a fast-paced software environment. We’re looking for an energetic, motivated self-starter that has a passion for technology, innovations and placing people into a new career with a fast growing software company.
THIS IS WHAT SOME OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD BE
- Partner with a diverse group of business leaders and employees, providing expert recruiting guidance and resources in order to recruit top talent.
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selection.
- Manage and participate in campus recruitment events and activities (e.g. college career fairs).
- Partner with marketing on all recruiting materials (brochures, flyers, etc.) as well as HR for internal & external career websites to best reflect Calabrio culture and brand.
- Partner with HR Director to provide ad hoc reports to management on current compensation market trends.
WHAT ARE YOU BRINGING TO CALABRIO?
- Bachelor's degree required in human resources, business management, or related field
- 6+ years successful track as a Technical Recruiter preferably in the software industry.
- Fully knowledgeable of recruiting techniques, recruitment plan development, sourcing methods/networking and compensation strategies to attract highly technical talent.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking and staffing systems is required, ADP preferred.
- Desire to work in high-technical organization.
- Communication: Effectively listens to others and makes clear and effective oral presentations to individuals and groups regarding work-unit or organization issues. Communicates effectively in writing; is clear, concise and easily understood.
- Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects “on course.”
- Interpersonal Skills: Considers and appropriately responds to the needs, feelings, capabilities, and interests of others.
- Planning: Establishes policies, guidelines, plans, and priorities required to meet work-unit or organization objectives.
- Resource Utilization: Responsibly spends financial resources in ways that result in ultimate accomplishment of work-unit or organizational objectives. Effectively and efficiently uses materials, supplies, equipment, systems or organization facilities.
- Self-Management: Engages in the effective use of self-assessment and self-management techniques in order to proactively and continuously improve own performance. Exhibits full responsibility for one’s own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
- Time Management: Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives (as results or outputs).
- Ability to sit for long periods of time depending on your position and/or getting up and down through your work shift
- Frequent alpha/numeric keyboarding
- Ability to view a computer for a long period of time
- Reports to the Human Resources Director
- Work closely with peers in all areas of the company and other employees and departments within the company
COMPANY POLICY/PROCEDURES COMPLIANCE
Follow all company policies and procedures as well as local, state and federal laws concerning employment to include, but not limited to: I-9 information, EEOC, Civil Rights and ADA.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision and 401k benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To apply click Technical Recruiter