Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
This position owns the talent acquisition processes and related projects at Ulteig, and is a key member of the Human Resources team. This person will work with hiring managers, other leaders and HR colleagues to manage the full cycle recruiting activities for the majority of open positions. The position reports to the Chief HR Officer.
Essential job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for full lifecycle recruitment including sourcing, creating assessment questions, posting positions, reviewing résumés, conducting initial screens, presenting qualified candidates, conducting in-person interviews, coordinating candidate debrief sessions, and preparing offers of employment.
- Acts as a consulting partner and develops and maintains strong working relationships with respective hiring managers and HR Client Leads
- Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates including process overviews, setting expectations, post-offer discussions, offer letter review and closing
- Leverages online recruiting resources and develops candidate pipelines for current and future open positions. Identifies and deploys creative methodologies for sourcing quality candidates
- Manages partnerships with external agencies and other applicable vendors
- Creates status updates as requested for leaders and other stakeholders
- Manages recruitment metrics and seeks improvement actions
- Leads the development and implementation of talent acquisition projects and programs including the employee referral program, social media programs and presence, employee onboarding, etc.
- Leads college hiring program. Works with business partners to identify college hiring needs. Coordinates all college hiring activities of the Ulteig team. Drives relationship building at selected universities and colleges that are best aligned with Ulteig’s talent needs.
- Manages Ulteig’s Affirmative Action compliance, planning and improvement activities
- Coordinates Ulteig’s visa program for foreign national employees
- Works with Business Services to manage recruitment systems
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of full cycle recruiting experience, preferably within a technical and/or professional services environment
- Experience working with Affirmative Action compliance and programs is strongly preferred
- Experience creating and maintaining technical candidate pipelines
- Proven experience in Microsoft Software Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Expertise with current and innovative sourcing tools, methods and experience using social media for recruiting and networking
Must have authorization to work permanently in the US.
Ulteig provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, veteran status, disability and any other legally protected status. Drug Free Workplace.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Lead