Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
A Sourcer at Life Time is responsible for providing the highest level of sourcing services and placement of qualified leads to our hiring managers. In this position, you will manage the sourcing and prescreening process for potential Life Time performers while maintaining excellent relations with our hiring managers and candidates. This position acts as the liaison between Life Time and potential candidates to ensure a best in class candidate experience.
This is a fast paced, highly visible position that requires high level strategic thinking skills, professionalism, organization and a competitive drive to cast and recruit the best talent to meet Life Time’s business needs.
- Manages the prescreen process in recruiting including sourcing, cold calling, resume reviews, phone screens, scheduling of first interviews, recommending candidates, and holding the hiring managers responsible for progressing or declining our candidates in a timely manner.
- Develops and maintains a network of professional candidates to be sourced via online talent community, social sources, and applicant tracking system.
- Partners with Human Resources, Life Time University and Category Leads to ensure proper on boarding of new Life Time performers.
- Keeps up to date and knowledgeable regarding company benefits and operations.
- Assists in writing job descriptions and performing market and compensation analysis as needed.
- Performs hiring needs analysis meetings with corporate and field hiring managers.
- Sets staffing and retention benchmarks and objectives annually that support business needs and demands.
- Builds strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and corporate departments.
- Works on projects as needed including but not limited to Applicant Tracking System optimization, social networking, career site, writing and research.
- Ensures accurate recruiting reports are provided to executive leadership.
- Researches and makes decisions regarding appropriate sourcing mechanisms including niche job boards, social networks, etc.
- Four-year college degree
- 1+ years experience in corporate or agency sourcing preferred
To apply click Sourcer