Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
The Talent Acquisition Manager develops and delivers actionable plan to successfully attract, hire, and maintain a continuous pipeline of qualified talent in a cost effective and timely manner ensuring consistency with company policies and procedures and compliance with federal and state laws.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops and executes talent acquisition strategy for all positions in all markets. Identifies current and future needs of internal customers to support business needs and future growth.
• Creatively builds and delivers excellence in each stage of the talent acquisition process including: specification of jobs, sourcing, employer branding, candidate engagement and experience, screening, selection, and onboarding.
• Manages full cycle recruiting process to meet company-wide staffing goals in a timely manner.
• Builds nationwide network through multiple channels such as: industry contacts, cold calling, association memberships, databases, colleges and technical schools, and community outreach organizations. Develops pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
• Ensures compliance with all policies, laws and regulations including documentation of all hiring decisions as well as recruitment tracking.
• Partners with hiring managers to ensure job requirements are assessed against appropriate criteria and the needs of the role.
• Tracks talent acquisition metrics; provides detailed status reports on staffing initiatives and results.
• Stays abreast on the status of labor markets and shares impact on assigned business unit leaders.
• Researches and makes recommendations to HR leadership regarding appropriate sourcing mechanisms including niche job boards and social networks.
• Works on projects as needed including but not limited to Applicant Tracking System optimization, social networking, career site and employment branding, policy & procedure updating, etc.
• Identifies and prioritizes training needs relating to recruitment and selection for the field.
• Participates in job fairs, and off-site recruitment events as needed.
• Performs any other job duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required. Must have 4-6 years of related experience with at least 2-4 years of high volume, full cycle recruitment supporting a multi-unit organization.
Demonstrated success building and executing recruitment strategies.
Proficient at using Applicant Tracking Systems, Ultipro Recruitment Gateway preferred.
Proficient in utilizing social media for recruitment purposes.
Strong customer service skills and ability to create effective and productive work relationships
Possess a high sense of urgency and action orientation
Highly organized with ability to multi-task, quickly change directions, prioritize under pressure
Integrity and confidentiality. Exhibits high degree of objectivity and professionalism
High level of initiative and self-motivation
Proven ability to communicate effectively with strong verbal and written skills
Detail oriented and accurate
Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 8 hours per day. Walking and standing are required periodically. May include air travel. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating.
Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception.
Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment such as computers, printers, smart phones (i.e. Blackberry, iPhone), 10-key adding machine, multi-line touch tone phone, filing cabinets, FAX machines, photocopiers, and other office equipment as needed.
To apply click Talent Acquisition Manager