Full Time Minnesota Recruiter Job
C.H. Robinson’s network is staffed by smart, diverse, hard-working people, who are critical to maintaining our competitive edge in this fast-paced, innovative industry. As a Recruiter within a growing and talented team, your main focus will be hiring for non-exempt operations and administrative roles throughout the US, and building a strong talent pipeline through varied sourcing techniques. You'll act as business partner and consultant to hiring managers, demonstrating expertise, passion and ability to build lasting relationships.
· Source candidates utilizing advanced recruitment and sales skills while continuously innovating with new ideas to attract talent
· Consult with hiring managers on talent market information, hiring trends and recruiting best practices
· Manage candidate information, reporting and communications in applicant tracking system
· Build strong relationships within the office network you support so you can be viewed as a trusted partner
· Maintain relationships and network with qualified candidates as you prepare for future hiring needs
· Be a subject matter expert on the roles you support and be able sell the opportunities within our offices
· Partner with Campus Recruiters to attract entry-level talent from university campuses
· Identify and help lead initiatives that drive hiring efficiencies and improvements to our recruitment efforts
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 2 years of recruitment experience or equivalent office experience supporting the recruiting function
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
· Demonstrated ability to influence and be seen as a trusted advisor.
· Recognized as results-oriented and self-directed
· Strong candidate sourcing skills preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid holidays and vacation, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, profit sharing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a growing Fortune 500 company.
About C.H. Robinson
C.H. Robinson—accelerating careers with immense opportunities and professional growth within the global supply chain industry. Start here. Accelerate here.
Every individual working at C.H. Robinson is integral to the success of our customers and our company. C.H. Robinson is a Fortune 500, global company that values teamwork, initiative, accountability, and integrity from its employees. We work globally and innovate daily to enhance and execute supply chains that move goods around the world. The fast pace of the logistics industry translates into a high-energy and collaborative workplace environment. We are empowered to make decisions, help our customers grow, and accelerate our careers.
No matter the product being shipped or from which corner of the globe, C.H. Robinson can help make it happen—quickly, securely, and reliably. Through personal connections and solid relationships, our employees use their in-depth knowledge, robust tools, and global network to help customers reach their goals quickly. Whether shipping by plane, rail, ship, or truck, C.H. Robinson has the knowledge, flexibility, and dedication to deliver the goods that make our world go ‘round.
Join the 12,000 employees worldwide who are accelerating their careers at C.H. Robinson.
Equal Opportunity Employer
C.H. Robinson - Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
To apply click Recruiter