Full Time Recruiter Job
The overall responsibilities of this position include the timely and successful acquisition of talented employees. This position is also accountable for the administration of policies and recruitment programs at Prime.
- Consult and act as strategic partner with management and HR Partners to define selection criteria and recruitment strategy, prior to engaging candidates. Assist in market competitive data and recruiting strategy.
- Provide recruitment and hiring support to leadership, which includes: phone screening, interviewing, negotiating offers, writing offer letters, checking references, coordinating start dates and all phases of the hiring process for new hires during pre-employment process.
- Support and drive the attraction of a culturally diverse candidate pool. Maintain applicant tracking system. Assist Hiring Managers in creating a candidate pool via the applicant tracking system and ensuring a positive experience for applicants during their interactions with Prime Therapeutics.
- Post open positions on the company intranet or via ad placements on internet job boards.
- Participate in University Relations activities at Prime. Cultivate and maintain relationships with key colleges and schools. Participate in job fairs, information sessions and associations. Engage others in the organization to participate as appropriate.
- Track and report recruitment statistics on a routine basis. Provide analysis and drive continuous improvement efforts around tools and process.
- Participate in employment branding exercises to drive an employer of choice mentality at Prime.
- Respond to special inquiries as needed and proactively initiate creative solutions to talent challenges.
- Drive programs and facilitate effective onboarding of new employees
- Special projects as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of recruitment experience
· Excellent critical thinking skills
· Excellent interpersonal effectiveness skills
- Ability to use ingenuity to understand and interpret talent market challenges in the PBM industry
- Excellent planning/organizing skills
- Excellent negotiating skills with strong ability to make decisions and follow through
- Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills
Prime's fast-paced and dynamic work environment is ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in the health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service to our members.
If you are looking to advance your career within a growing and team-oriented company, apply to Prime today via www.primetherapeutics.com and start making a difference.
We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.