Full Time Recruiter Job
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values. Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 139,000 people in 65 countries with annual revenues in excess of $119 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
The Recruiter is responsible for the full cycle recruitment process, including working with hiring managers to develop accurate job descriptions and sourcing strategies, screening resumes, interviewing applicants, reference checks, candidate selection and consulting with hiring managers to make the job offers. The recruiter is required to develop, recommend and implement creative recruitment techniques to attract diverse, top talent for current and future Cargill needs. The recruiter is expected to actively collaborate with hiring managers, HR partners and Global Diversity & Inclusion. This position will provide recruiting support for the Cargill Feed & Nutrition Business Unit.
- Full cycle recruiting including job description development, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
- Development of strong relationships with hiring managers and human resources professionals.
- Understand industry trends and how they affect sourcing, attraction and retention of talent.
- Develop a network of industry contacts and relationships. Attend industry-related events and study industry related periodicals. Proactively expand the network to build talent relationships for the company.
- Partner with Talent Recruiting team to develop/leverage best practices. Identify and share industry best practices with business.
- Utilize applicant tracking technology (Taleo), process enhancements, and Taleo analytic capabilities to achieve efficiencies in recruiting activities.
- Provide back-up recruiting support to team members as necessary.
- Actively participate in human resources initiatives/projects that relate to or align with selection as time and resources permit.
- Bachelor's Degree
A minimum of 5 years business experience of which 3 must be corporate or agency recruiting experience.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to work hours outside of 8 to 5.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, changing environment and interface effectively within and cross-functionally in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience with a recruiting system such as Taleo.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of affirmative action, employment law, diversity recruiting strategies, and cultural competent selection processes.
- Excellent client service skills and ability to develop business relationships.
- Excellent phone skills and the ability to build rapport with candidates and clients at all levels.
- Demonstrated strong negotiation skills.
- Strong process management skills that ensure consistent quality of service delivery.
- Global recruiting experience.
- Previous experience working with Taleo.
- Demonstrated track record in promoting an inclusive environment and seeking ways to integrate differences.
- Combined agency and corporate recruiting experience.
- Sales skills including the ability to sell opportunities, ideas, concepts and services.
To apply click Recruiter