Full Time Recruiter Job
The Valspar Corporation, a $3.95 billion global leader in the paint and coatings industry, is the fourth largest coatings company in North America and the sixth largest globally. With more than 9,500 employees in over 25 countries, Valspar supplies customers with superior coating solutions.
Valspar is building a North American Talent Acquisition Team to handle exempt level hiring across all functional areas. As part of this exciting and important initiative, we are seeking an experienced Recruitment Coordinator team member to handle all administrative and logistical portions of Valspar’s "full cycle" recruiting efforts allowing recruiters to focus on efficient and effective talent sourcing.
This role reports to the Corporate Human Resources Director and is located at our corporate headquarters in downtown Minneapolis.
· Create and maintain a job description and screening question library within the Taleo applicant tracking system to support recruiters and hiring managers with future job openings
· Oversee job requisition allocation and tracking for several job requisitions at any one time
· With recruiter guidance, develop job advertisements and post on internal and select external recruiting mediums including job boards, universities and colleges, social media, etc
· Schedule preliminary phone screening sessions and on-site or videoconference interviews for recruiter selected candidates
· Communicate directly with candidates to coordinate on-site interview schedules, make candidate travel arrangements, escort candidates as needed and manage the on-site "candidate care" aspects of the candidate experience
· Issue candidate resumes, interview guides and schedules to interview team allowing members enough time to review all materials and formulate interview questions
· Using Microsoft Outlook, coordinate interview schedules, manage changes and schedule timely candidate review sessions with interview team members to discuss candidates and next steps
· Collect candidate applications and other related materials and manage recruitment files
· Compile new hire packages and create offer letters with recruiter guidance
· Administer pre-employment assessments as needed and track pre-employment verification results and notify on a timely basis
· Enter and maintain data on the Taleo applicant tracking system capturing metric reporting information (cost to hire, days to fill, etc); track analytical data regarding source effectiveness, offer and acceptance rate and other analysis as needed
· Ensure filled or closed postings are promptly removed from internal and external recruiting mediums
· Coordinate annual campus recruiting logistics as needed
· Communicate with contingency search firms to share interview schedules and collect and organize search firm contracts and ensure proper handling of all billing
· High School degree required and four-year college degree preferred
· Five or more years of administrative experience in a professional office environment required; Human Resources experience and interest preferred
· Two or more years previous Applicant Tracking System management and navigation experience required; Taleo preferred
· One or more years previous videoconference technology experience preferred
· Solid command of entire Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
· Ability to handle many simultaneous projects and tasks and deliver quality work
· Ability to perform under tight schedules, adapt to last minute changes, and handle a fast paced environment; flexible and pragmatic
· Strong organization and prioritization skills with attention to detail
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently; anticipates needs and works pro-actively
· Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with candidates, management team members, interview teams, recruiters and contingency search firms
· Excellent customer service skills and confidence to form relationships with all organization levels
· Outgoing and people oriented with positive attitude, energy and enthusiasm
Valspar offers a very competitive compensation and benefits program consisting of base salary and bonus program, medical and dental coverage, disability and life insurance coverage, dependent and health care reimbursement accounts and various retirement wealth accumulation programs. Qualified candidates should apply below. No phone calls please. Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more about the Valspar Corporation, please visit our websites at www.valsparglobal.com. At Valspar, "If it matters, we’re on it".
To apply click Recruitment Coordinator