Full Time Recruiter Job
• Provide exempt and non-exempt level support to fill talent acquisition needs for the division to include:
- - Talent attraction and sourcing
- - Talent interviewing, testing and assessment
- - Offers and competitive negotiations
- - Appropriate pre-employment background checks, fingerprinting and references
- - Talent on-boarding activities and communication
- - Coaching and process support to Human Resources Business Partners and hiring managers
• Evaluate, track and monitor acquisition and retention activities against identified metrics.
• Work closely with Human Resource Business Partners to provide job analysis which includes
- - Evaluation of each position and identifying competencies required
- - Establishing competitive total compensation specifications for each position including salary, bonus and benefits
• Participate in the development and communication of identified talent acquisition and retention programs such as online sourcing and applicant tracking systems, talent assessment administration and tools, relocation programs, interviewing tools and training, advertising programs and other processes that enhance the organizational capability to attract, hire and retain top talent
• Work closely with cross-divisional talent acquisition personnel to evaluate and optimize processes and third party relationships and shared processes and technology.
• Complete special projects/duties as assigned
• Undergraduate degree with an emphasis in human resources management or business.
• Minimum of five years direct human resources related experience required.
• Three years direct talent acquisition experience required.
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Solid working knowledge of broad human resources functional areas including strong knowledge of federal and state employment law
• Experience in a non-talent acquisition Human Resources function preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership and communication skills that effectively direct, motivate, delegate and influence all levels within the organization.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Computer skills, including experience using Microsoft Office and HRIS database familiarity.
• Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects and adhere to deadlines.
• Excellent project management skills.
Relocation Assistance: None
Status: Full Time
Lifetouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply click Talent Acquisition Specialist