Full Time Minnesota IT Job
Greater Twin Cities United Way unites caring communities to build pathways out of poverty, creating opportunity for all.
Increase your leadership skills and experience with United Way! We are seeking a technically oriented individual who excels at problem solving and is solution oriented. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to utilize your technical skills, troubleshoot a variety of issues in a fast paced environment and provide excellent customer service and capacity building this may be the opportunity for you! Greater Twin Cities United Way unites caring communities to build pathways out of poverty, creating opportunity for all.
Description of Duties
· Provide 1st and 2nd level IT support to GTCUW team members.
· Support a broad range of IT systems in use at GTCUW.
· Develop an in-depth understanding of IT systems in use at GTCUW and perform administrative and monitoring tasks as directed including support of systems in the absence of senior IT staff.
· Assist other IT staff in problem solving helpdesk requests
· Project work as directed.
· Five plus years of experience in supporting computer users and technology infrastructure.
· Experience with Windows based computers and Microsoft Office suite including
- DHCP, DNS and Active Directory
- Windows XP and Windows 7 Operating Systems
- ActiveSync on iPhones
- Troubleshooting VPN connectivity issues
· Experience working in a professional environment.
· Experience with trouble ticketing system.
· Strong troubleshooting and problem-resolution skills.
· Skills in communicating clearly.
· Documentation skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Team focused.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
· Good task implementation skills and proactive approach.
· Adhere to, explain and champion computing standards.
· Ability to quickly learn IT systems.
How To Apply:
Apply on-line at: Senior IT Helpdesk Specialist