Full Time Minnesota IT Job
- Assist in hiring, training, and supervision of the Disability Linkage Line Specialists.
- Develop and Implement training materials for Disability Linkage Line staff.
- Develop and Implement back up plan to ensure coverage of the Disability Linkage Line.
- Review and implement AIRS standards.
- Ability to communicate with staff, colleagues or individuals and the ability to express or exchange ideas.
- Understand and be able to effectively access Resource House software to provide information to consumers that is timely and accurate.
- Provide up to date and accurate information and/or referral sources to those requesting such information within 24hours or one working day of the request.
- Direct consumers to the advocates and programs they need to increase or maintain their self- sufficiency.
- Visit agencies and organizations that offer services for people with disabilities and to gather service information for the database.
- Identify new services, programs or resources that assist consumers and insure the information is incorporated into the database.
- Signing of time and mileage sheets of the Disability Linkage Line Specialists.
- Ordering supplies for the office.
- Purchasing supplies for the office.
- Ability to use printer, copier, or fax machines.
- Light lifting / carrying: Physically transporting items weighing less than 15 pounds from one location to another.
- Attend monthly meetings with other managers from MCIL.
- Attend in-service trainings and conferences.
- Other duties assigned by Executive Director or Human Resource Director.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a four – Year College or university; or four years related experience and / or training or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Understanding and supportive attitude regarding the Independent Living philosophy.
- Ability to interact effectively with heterogeneous groups of individuals.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in managing information and referral systems or related field and management experience
- Travel throughout greater Minnesota.
- Call Center experience, along with staff management.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the infrastructure of social service delivery systems in the Twin Cities and throughout MN.
How To Apply:
Cover letter and resume to Tanya @ email@example.com