Full Time Minnesota IT Job
We're growing fast and adding new members to our core team! If you’re excited to work with a team that moves fast, take risks, and comes to work every day excited about building a product that affects the lives of millions of workers, we would love to hear from you.
We're on a mission to simplify work for the 600M hourly shift workers globally. Our product, Branch Messenger is a lightweight communication platform for shift workers and their companies to collaborate as a team and communicate in real-time about shift changes.
We recently completed the Techstars Retail Accelerator in partnership with Target and we’re looking for an experienced automation engineer to build an automated test suite for our iOS, Android, and web apps with AWS Device Farm.
About the Job
- Create tooling around the entire testing work flow, all the way from test case management, test data creation, automatic bug captures, test progress measurement etc.
- 4+ years experience with UI Automation testing tools for Web and Mobile (iOS/Android) using Appium/Calabash and Selenium.
- Automate functional, regression, and smoke tests by use of tools.
- Define test specifications for functional, integration and performance testing.
- Setting up and running tests on AWS Device Farm.
- Report test coverage and participate in troubleshooting.
- Create and maintain test plans as our product grows in functionality.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years experience in Software QA and Testing, including low-level (non-UI) tests.
- Thorough knowledge of automation testing tools.
- Ability to understand business and technical use cases.
- Knowledge in Relational Database such as MySQL is preferred.
- Self-motivated, especially with respect to learning new software tools and best practices in software quality assurance.
- Load test functional behavior and measure performance using tools such as JMeter.
- Startup mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible.
- Full health, dental and vision coverage
- Stock options
- New computer or whatever new technology you need to make you successful
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Ability to work remotely whenever you like
- Work in our offices in Minneapolis, MN or in Los Angeles, CA
To apply click Sr. QA and Test Automation Engineer