Full Time Minnesota Product Manager Job
About the opportunity
Structural is a dynamic tech startup, groundbreaking new ways to use data and mobile access to unleash the potential of people and teams. We’re looking for a forward-thinking and experienced Product Manager to join our team.
Reporting initially to our CMO & co-Founder, you will lead our technologists as we envision, design, and build new capabilities within our platform.
If you have a passion for rethinking an age old problem and empowering great technologists to build amazing software, then we want to hear from you!
More specifically, you will:
- Relentlessly seek to understand the future of work and inform everything we do with a vision that makes this future better for people, teams, and organizations
- Be passionate about building high-quality software that scales and come at product management with a deep knowledge of technology
- See patterns in the world and in technology that allow you to simplify and streamline our software and how we build it
- Demonstrate a deep commitment to engaging and empowering the technologists who build our software
- Learn and improve constantly and expect the same from your team
- Expect to use the best technologies for a given use case whenever possible
- Believe that software is more than features and that how software leverages data, machine learning, AI, and APIs to deliver exponential value matters more than building the next small feature
- Recognize that software is only as valuable as the impact it has on the world
- Feel comfortable playing many roles including supporting new business pursuits, representing Structural in the market, and leading product documentation.
Most important to us is attitude and a team-oriented approach. Everyone at Structural shares a commitment to excellence and a desire to work in a results-oriented and team-based atmosphere. In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who loves to see software succeed in the market, is adept at problem-solving, and thrives in a constantly changing, entrepreneurial environment.
We would also ideally like to see the following:
- 5 or more years experience with demonstrated expansion of responsibility
- Experience in a relevant solution area and/or a passion for the value Structural offers clients
- Technical experience / background prior to entering product management
- Demonstrated ability to run teams that include product analysts / managers, engineers, and designers
- Experience delivering SaaS products to market
- Proven background establishing and managing highly productive technical teams including deep familiarity with Agile, Lean, or similar approaches
Structural is a rapidly growing Software as a Service startup with offices in St. Paul, MN and Indianapolis, IN that allows organizations to unleash the potential of people and teams. Our leadership team was instrumental in the founding of ExactTarget (IPO 2012; sold to Salesforce for $2.5B in 2013), and GovDelivery (Grew to 250 employees and sold to Vista Equity Partners for $153M in 2016). Through these high-growth and dynamic experiences, we developed a passion for developing and enabling world-class people and teams. This is reflected in our culture at Structural and in the solution we provide to our customers.
Organizations using Structural:
- Sell more, grow faster, and develop better products by allowing everyone within the organization to find and connect with the right people with the right skills at the right time
- Better align team members to the company’s mission and goals
- Improve retention of top talent by allowing employees to promote their own skills more effectively so they can contribute more and advance their careers within the organization
- Enable senior leadership to engage with employees in a more scalable and targeted way vs. only mass messages and townhalls
By joining our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The opportunity to be on a team where your work is critical to success of the company, our customers, and to everyone who wants to realize their professional potential
- A fun and engaging team-based environment where we enjoy working hard and learning every day
- Competitive pay for a young and growing company
- Stock options
- Employee Friendly Paid Time-off Policy
- Medical, dental & vision insurance w/ healthy company contributions
- Basic life and long-term disability insurance
Structural is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply click Product Manager - Leader