Full Time Minnesota IT Job
Zubie is expanding our technology team that delivers our consumer facing connected car platform and mobile applications. As a senior member of our small and highly motivated engineering team, you are involve in a wide range of responsibilities including overseeing the entire software development lifecycle, designing, developing, integrating, testing, and supporting our market leading products and services. This position offers an opportunity to work in a very dynamic environment with great growth potential.
This is an ideal position for someone who enjoys an agile, test-driven development environment and the rewards that come with delivering technology that has instant impact on a growing business.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE:
A successful candidate needs to be self-motivated and possess a passion for technology. This role requires:
– Proven ability to build reliable and scalable applications on cloud platforms, such as Amazon AWS and Google App Engine.
– 5+ years of web application development experience, with at least 3 years of experience of full stack web app development using Python.
– Extensive experience with web services and RESTful APIs.
– Strong analytical background, good communication skills, and a collaborative nature.
– Demonstrated interest in dynamic web languages, evolving frameworks, and other progressive technologies that could be applied to improving the Zubie platform.
– Deep commitment to test driven development
– Desirable Experience:
- Google App Engine
- iOS and Android development experience
- Ruby on Rails
To apply click Senior Software Developer