Full Time Minnesota IT Job
Are you an experienced software developer who creates world class software? Can you create rock solid, scalable software? Are you able to develop both back end services and front end user interfaces that will amaze our users?
Our development organization is looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer who will help the company deliver market leading software in our workforce optimization suite of products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop back end services in core Java technologies.
- Help shape strategic software offerings for customers
- Design, code, review and test modules
- Join a fast paced team and work in a high energy collaborative environment
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Someone with a passion for creating software
- 4+ years of server side development in Java
- 1+ years of experience with SQL
- Strong belief and experience in practices that enhance quality like code reviews, automated tests, and continuous integration
- Experience in building highly scalable software components that are robust and secure
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or equivalent – required
- Knowledge of the contact center industry is a bonus
- Ability to sit for long periods of time depending on your position and/or getting up and down through your work shift
- Frequent alpha/numeric keyboarding
- Ability to view a computer for a long period of time
COMPANY POLICY/PROCEDURES COMPLIANCE
Follow all company policies and procedures as well as local, state and federal laws concerning employment to include, but not limited to: I-9 information, EEOC, Civil Rights and ADA.
BENEFITS We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision and 401k benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Calabrio is a customer engagement software company that provides analytic insights to catalyze growth through customer service contact centers. The Calabrio ONE® software suite empowers everyone in an organization, from contact center agents to the CEO, with easy-to-use tools that provide a better understanding of the customer. Every customer interaction yields insights that expand customer-consciousness, which is how leading companies now drive growth and long-term corporate prosperity.
Calabrio solutions are built on an intuitive, web-based architecture that positions and accelerates the contact center as an epicenter for customer insight. A pioneer in its industry for more than two decades, Calabrio has been named “Leader” by Gartner in its Magic Quadrant for Customer Engagement Center Workforce Optimization (2015). The company is also a member of the Cisco Solution Partner Program and the Avaya DevConnect program.
Follow @calabrio on Twitter.
Calabrio, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply click Senior Software Developer – Full Stack Java